Saturday, May 9, 2015

Welcome to my art blog.

Hello all, My name is Shawn M Mac Phee, I am a multimedia artist and sculptor specializing in Oil/watercolor/gouache art, whatever suits my mood at the time, I enjoy all of these mediums and all have their own unique features and attributes.

I have been drawing animals fish and birds since I was a small child, entirely self taught, hopefully you will see that I seem to have an eye for it.

I also do sculpting, I enjoy fantasy type animals such as dragons and game fish as well.
Currently I am on a large project working on a dragon with a pretty big wingspan of over 3 foot, which is cast in resin as a kit or finished painted sculpt for sale...I will also do a limited run of cold cast resin versions of this beast.
I will be focusing on my game fish sculpts/resin casts after this is complete.
Hope you enjoy my blog!!

No comments:

Post a Comment